Is a professional general purpose programming device for memory and microcontrollers. Unique feature of the current series programmers is built-in macrolanguage for writing down protocols, which gives fast and easy capability to add new types of ICs, precisely meeting manufacturers' requirements to read/write algorithms.
Hardware Features :
Orange-5 or any of our products can be ordered through our Distributors
Base software download
1. Extract the software from orange5.rar in any location on your PC
2. Open Windows device manager
3. Connect Orange-5 to PC
4. Find Orange-5 in device manager then right click properties ->Driver->Update driver
5. Navigate to driver location (where you extracted orange5.rar ) there is folder Driver [select subfolder X64 if your OS is 64bit]
6. Install the driver
7. Disconnect and reconnect the programmer in order to allow it to reinitialize.
8. Run the program (orange.exe) [depending on the USER ACCOUNT CONTROL settings of your Windows you might need to run the software as administrator ] and the programmer should initialize properly and run.
If you get message "Hardware not detected", but the Mode LED on top of Orange-5 is solid blue and Orange-5 is shown normaly in device manager , check your USB ports/cable (if overloaded/bad contact/etc the programmer won't run)
If the MODE Led is blinking driver is not installed Disconnect and reconnect again the programmer then go back to step 2.
Set of additional tools for Orange 5 programmer.Including generator of rectangular pulses, probe, logic analyzer, oscilloscope, emulator for CDC devices.
Terminal program for work with COM ports.